Global Mapper 2021 Powerful mapping tool
Global Mapper Overview
Global Mapper 2021 is a very handy application with loads of dedicated parameters for letting you manipulate geographical data professionally and efficiently. It lets you handle numerous different formats and also lets you perform complex analysis processes. It gives an aspiring functionality that satisfies both GIS professionals and the one who is new to the mapping field. This tool supports a huge range of data formats like GPX, DWG, JPEG, GeoPDF and many more.
Global Mapper 2021 enables the users to zoom in/out of the map. Preview the data in 3D, draw and measure segments, select the background colour and select the vector features. Users will find it extremely easy to work with mapping and spatial data while using this great tool. The application puts four major operations at your desk that is, open your data file, download maps from an online resource, organize the setting of the program or load trial data. With Global Mapper you can zoom in and out your maps. Maps can be edited you can name them and can set the distance between two points.
Features of Global Mapper
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Global Mapper free download.
- Powerful mapping tool.
- Supported by GIS Data.
- A wide range of data formats supported.
- Edit, and process map data.
- Zoom in/out map data.
- Supports for GPS Function.
Global Mapper Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Global Mapper 2021
- Setup File Name: Global_Mapper_22.1.0_Build_021721.rar
- Full Setup Size: 558 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 24th Feb 2021
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Global Mapper
Before you start Global Mapper free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 800 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.